Custom Bay Window Installation
If you're looking to enhance your property's appearance consider installing a bay window. Outside and in, every bay window we sell makes a beautiful difference. The window's three-dimensional shape creates a dramatic new look that adds interest to the facade and interior space, light and views. Each bay window starts with a strong, durable, vinyl-clad frame. You select the double hung, casement, or fixed light window combination that suits your style. There's even a roof option that allows you to add more architectural interest to the exterior of your home. Head and seat boards and interior trim kits are available in oak and birch hardwood to further complement your interior.
Like all our work, bay windows from JW Contractors are backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in our industry and guarantees the entire window, glass, vinyl and even labor for as long as you live in your home (details given at the time of purchase). We can guarantee the labor because we completely re-frame the entire opening. Each window opening is gutted to the studs and rebuilt before your new bay window is installed. We even install new interior and exterior trim.
Benefits of JW Contractors' Bay Windows
- Heavy-duty vinyl frames with all corners fused together using a double stack four-point welder at high temperatures for extraordinary strength- have as many as 14 separate internal chambers to provide excellent insulation.
- Soft White vinyl frames and sashes feature an exceptionally smooth, clean surface that keeps your windows looking beautiful for decades.
- PPG's Intercept® warm-edge spacer system reduces energy loss through the glass.
- Stainless steel 'constant force balancing' (double-hung models) and engineered Truth® turn-handle systems (casement models) give you fingertip window operation.
- Heavy-duty 1-1/4"-thick wood in the head, seat and jamb boards provides strength and durability.
- Elegant, handcrafted wood seatboards and trim -available in oak or birch- offer the look and feel of fine furniture.
- Patented scupper system prevents moisture from accumulating in the window frames by channeling it outside.
- Sealed insulation in the window frame enhances thermal performance and makes your home more comfortable.
- GAF Weather Watch coating prevents water penetration into your home.
- Unique, specially designed adjustable installation system virtually eliminates sagging-and the need for knee braces.
- Automotive-type window glazing creates a super-tight seal.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS